How Do I Make An Appointment?
Making an appointment for a sleep study is easy and can be accomplished several ways. First, it starts with your physician referring you for a specific sleep procedure. All sleep studies must be referred by a medical physician. Once Azalea Sleep Labs receives a physician-signed order (referral) with supporting documents, the appointment can be made:
1. By the physician’s staff while you wait in the office.
2. By driving directly to the sleep lab. Please view the office hours to the right or click on the “Contact” button at the top of this page for hours of operation and contact numbers.
3. By the referring physician faxing us the referral sheet. If the referring physician faxes the referral to our office, we will promptly call you to schedule the sleep study. The sooner you return our call, the sooner you can get scheduled.
Please bring the following documents when coming to the sleep lab for the first time:
1. Driver’s License or Government Identification
2. ALL Insurance Cards
3. Medications List
4. Patient Information sheet in “Patient Forms” below
Please call our main office at (229) 333-7601 with any questions.